2018年10月1日月曜日

My Club's Summer Vacation

Tsurumi University participated in two tournaments during the summer vacation.One is the All Japan Championship tournament dental which only the dentistry department can participate in. The other is a junior tournament where only the junior college department can participate, for which the girls' team has participated.The dental competition was held in Kagoshima and the junior tournament was held in Tokyo.I couldn't participate as a cheer for the dental competition because I didn't have enough travel expenses, but I participated as a manager at the junior tournament. At the dental competition, we regretfully lost out in the league fight but in the junior tournament we were able to win the first round and be able to advance on the second day.Although I served as the director for the first time, I felt it was difficult to watch it with a different line of sight from the players, but I was able to find fun.Although I did not participate as a player this summer, I was able to find out various views of volleyball and I learned a lot.Since there is a Kanto league of autumn three weeks since this Sunday, I will try hard for the promotion of promotion.I am thinking of going to ski with everyone in club activities during spring break, so I will do my best to study so that I can have a fun school life.Because I have plans to go to Okinawa with girlfriend, she also works part-time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿