2017年10月30日月曜日

University's Practice

I will introduce Tsurumi University's volleyball club. We practice on Mondays, Thursdays,  and Saturdays.  Monday and Thursday practices a start at 4:30 p.m. and finish at 7:50 p.m. Saturday practice starts at 1 p.m. and finishes at 5 p.m. There are 7 boy players and 4 girl players and 2 equipment managers. Our volleyball coach can only see our practice from time to time, so we must think about how to practice and we must advise each other, but players don't gather in practice. Old boys sometimes help our practice. We also have to organize practice matches by ourselves. We will change the Spring and Autumn League of Kanto University, of course we aim for victory! Our practice is enjoyable and we will because good volleyball players. Our practice isn't only work: we also go out for dinner, and  we go to karaoke and go shopping, play boring on holidays.

I will present two my volleyball videos!!  First, I will show you how strong I can spike! Next, I give to try volleyball. First, I set a plastic bottle on volleyball court of corner, and I serve the volleyball and hit the plastic bottle!! I took seven minutes to succeed. Please check out my volleyball videos! I also want to present good volleyball videos!


https://soundcloud.com/doujyfqtylsf/december-14-2017-10-28-01

1 件のコメント:

  1. こんにちわ!!!!
    今回の投稿もすごく興味深くてますますサッカーが好きになりました!また次回のゲートボールのブログ楽しみにしてます!ところで、プレスパッツって知ってますか?プレスパッツ 早速はいてみたよ太ももとかなかなか細くならなくて困ってたけど、これのお陰で着実に痩せてきてます!

    返信削除